- A CD container
- 10 meters copper wire
- Aluminum foil
- 11 LEDs
- A Roller bearing (you don't have to use it if you can't find)
- 2 x 1.5V battery
- Black cardboard
- Copper plane
2) Then cut 1 metre copper wire for each of the branches on the reactor and wind them. You will understand it better at the picture.
3) Cut a black circle from a black paper(or something else) for the inside circle.
4) Cut aluminium foil like a circle for the outer circle.
6) Cut a circle from a pink(or blue,grey etc. you decide) paper like in the picture and paste it to the copper circle.
7) Place 10 LEDs on the copper circle like in the picture(not solder for now)
8) For the soldering part, the positive pins(long pins) of LEDs will be soldered together,and the negative pins(shorter pins) solder together too.(parallel I mean)
9) Glue roller bearing to the middle of the copper plane and cut a circle from a solder and paste it too.
11) Make one solder ring too for the upper side of the reactor.
12) Cut copper wires and paste them between the branches
14) You may want to paste something soft to back of the reactor(it may hurt our chest otherwise)
Sorry for my bad English too :)
Here are some pictures!