Hi,this is my first and the only instructable so far. Sorry for my bad comunication skills nad English :) So always follow the pictures. You may ask all of your queries in your mind in any way. Here are the materials I used for a simple Arc Reactor.
- A CD container
- 10 meters copper wire
- Aluminum foil
- 11 LEDs
- A Roller bearing (you don't have to use it if you can't find)
- 2 x 1.5V battery
- Black cardboard
- Copper plane
1) At the first step, I drew the shape of reactor on a paper and cut out it from CD container.I can't give measurements of the drawing because it depends on your CD container.
2) Then cut 1 metre copper wire for each of the branches on the reactor and wind them. You will understand it better at the picture.
3) Cut a black circle from a black paper(or something else) for the inside circle.
4) Cut aluminium foil like a circle for the outer circle.