Introduction: Iron Man Arc Reactor in 7 Min
Make your own Arc Reactor in a couple of minutes :)
If you have questions or need advice, don't hesitate to leave a comment!
- Glue gun with sticks
- Soldering iron
- LED flashlight
- CD case
- Plastic cup (joghurt or milk drink)
Follow the video instructions (video embedded in the last step):
- Cut off the bottom of the cup
- Screw off the cap of the flashlight
- Take out the battery-holder
- Push out the button switch and the LED-board
- Remove the LEDs
- Solder on the wires as shown
- Connect them all, the red ends to the other red ends, black to black
- Solder a longer piece of wire to the stack of LEDs, red+ black -
- Glue it onto the plastic cup bottom, run out the long wire to the side
- Cut out the CD case as shown and glue it onto the LEDs
- Connect LEDs to the switch, then battery holder to LEDs and switch
- Drill 2 holes in on side of the plastic base and run a string through both of them
Step 3: Instructional Video
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.