Tired of your old XBOX 360?Turn it into your very own Iron Man XBOX 360 Case Mod. Follow these simple steps.
What you will need:
- XBOX 360
- Dremel Tool
- T10 screwdriver
- Spray Paint (red/gold)
- 600 Grit Sandpaper
- DIY Iron Man Kit
Step 1: Remove Your Xbox 360 Shell
Step 2: Tracing and Cutting
Cutting Steps: You will need the Dremel Tool for this part. When your cutting make sure to take your time and be precise. Dremel out the plastic stay on the inside of the trace line. Make sure to test how the arc reactor lies in the hole you dremel, you may even have to sand the edges to make sure the arc reactor is fitting properly.
Step 3: Sanding and Painting
Sanding the Dvd: Remove the dvd bezel and sand it flat. then paint, LET DRY, and add your stark industries sticker provided in the Iron Man kit.
Painting Step: Use a plastic bonding spray paint, take your time and be patient when painting. Spray entire XBOX Red and Trim with Gold accents. Let DRY.
Step 4: Wiring the XBOX
- Remove the fan shroud
- Unplug the SATA and power wire from the dvd rom
- Remove the dvd rom
- Unplug the hard drive SATA and power cable
- Remove the 2 screws from the hard drive caddy one on the bottom of the xbox and 1 on the backof the xbox.
- Remove hard drive caddy
- Unplug dvd power cable from motherboard
- With the plug provided in the Iron Man kit plug the GREEN end into the dvd port of the xbox motherboard.
- Plug the hard drive caddy back in and screw it back together.
- With the plug provided in the Iron Man kit plug the ORANGE end into thedvd rom
- Plug the SATA cable back into the dvd rom
Step 5: Wiring the Arc Reactor
Enjoy your new Iron Man Xbox 360