Recently i have been re working my first iron man Arc reactor to stream line the production time etc. i decided to take a look at making the Arc reactor from the second film. so this is how i went about making my Iron man 2 arc reactor.
Step 1: Tools and materials.
- sand paper
- small saw and coping saw (fret saw)
~these tools are if you dont have access to a laser cutter
-knife, craft knife, scalpel (something to cut thin materials with)
- 3mm acrylic (any colour as it will be painted)
- 2mm acrylic (any colour but you will need some clear, i used all clear for all of it to make it easier)
- thin blue plastic. the type that they make document folders from.
- liquid solvent glue
- Spray paint. plastic primer, silver paint, clear coat.