This dress is so, so, so easy that even a beginner can make it and the options are endless. I promise! So here we go!
Gather your supplies, you’ll need:
- Fabric: around a yard depending on size.
- Cording or ribbon: I used 2 yards of 3.2mm cording.
- Eyelets: I used 3/16” silver eyelets. I only use the kind that have a top and bottom, I swear they are the only kind that work.
- Ribbon for bodice: I used 3/4 yard of 1.5” navy grosgrain.
- Any decorative trim you want along the hem. I used more of the bodice ribbon, cording, eyelets and some white ruffled trim. Make sure to include the extra yardage when purchasing the trims.
- Matching thread.