Wear this hat during your next presentation at the office and you are sure to be a hit!
Step 1: Gather Materials & Tools
5 Jumbo fun foam craft sticks
1 1.5v-3v hobby motor
Small Velcro tabs
Battery Holder (see Instructable https://www.instructables.com/id/DIY-AA-Battery-Holder/ )
Something to attach the LED propeller to (like a hat)
Step 2: Hobby Motor
2. Cut one of the foam pieces to fit around the motor. Glue the foam piece around the motor to cover up the metal.
3. Trip a glue square and wrap it around the shaft of the motor in preparation for the other foam propeller.
Step 3: Propeller
4. Measure the center of the fun foam sticks and punch a hole in the centers for the motor shaft. Secure together glue, making sure not to cover the holes.
Step 4: Button LED
5. Insert LED leads into the button holes and bend outward. Place a glue square over that.
6. Cut a piece of fun foam to make the battery holder, place small Velcro circles on the ends. Secure with the glue square that is on the LED leads. Fold over the LED leads around a coin battery.
Step 5: Smoosh Together
7. Use a glue square to place the completed button, LED and coin battery holder to the foam propellers. Then push the whole contraption onto the shaft of the motor. Make sure everything is nice and snug.
Step 6: Fancy Hat
8. Use an X-acto knife to cut a hold the size of the motor in the center of the hat.
Step 7: Wired
9. Place some trimmed down glue squares around the hole and insert the motor. Wire the motor terminals to the battery pack (see instructable https://www.instructables.com/id/DIY-AA-Battery-Holder/)