With Instructables you can share what you make with the world, and tap into an ever-growing community of creative experts.
ohh jello cookies!! There so fun and bright and cheery..and quite easy to make. Its so fun to taste all the flavors in the diffrent cookies. They would ...
1. Beat butter with mixer until creamy. Add sugar and beat until light and fluffy. Blend in egg and vanilla.
2. Mix flour and baking powder in a separate bowl. Gradually beat in flour mixture. (I changed my attachment from a "whisk" to a "flat beater" (for cookie ...
3. Divide dough into 4 sections. And add 2 to 3 tablespoons of jello onto each section. I didn't feel like kneading it into the dough, so i ...
Then i mixed the other three colors just how i did the red..
5. Shape dough into roughly 1-inch balls. Roll in the extra jello from the packets. Place about 2 inches apart, on cookie sheets with non stick paper on. ...
6. Bake for about 8 to 9 minutes at 350... Cool on baking sheets 2 minutes. Remove to wire racks and cool completely. Enjoy!
...hope ya'll enjoyed this insturctable!!!
Join 2 million + to receive instant DIY inspiration in your inbox.
Download our apps!
© 2016 Autodesk, Inc.