With Instructables you can share what you make with the world, and tap into an ever-growing community of creative experts.
ohh jello cookies!! There so fun and bright and cheery..and quite easy to make. Its so fun to taste all the flavors in the diffrent cookies. They would ...
1. Beat butter with mixer until creamy. Add sugar and beat until light and fluffy. Blend in egg and vanilla.
2. Mix flour and baking powder in a separate bowl. Gradually beat in flour mixture. (I changed my attachment from a "whisk" to a "flat beater" (for cookie ...
3. Divide dough into 4 sections. And add 2 to 3 tablespoons of jello onto each section. I didn't feel like kneading it into the dough, so i ...
Then i mixed the other three colors just how i did the red..
5. Shape dough into roughly 1-inch balls. Roll in the extra jello from the packets. Place about 2 inches apart, on cookie sheets with non stick paper on. ...
6. Bake for about 8 to 9 minutes at 350... Cool on baking sheets 2 minutes. Remove to wire racks and cool completely. Enjoy!
...hope ya'll enjoyed this insturctable!!!
Easy Eyeball Cookiesby kelleymarie
Rainbow In A Cupby andruppets
Rainbow Jello Treatby janetandrade81
Back Float Bear Cookiesby hungryhappenings
Pacman Sugar Cookiesby snackordie
Join 2 million + to receive instant inspiration in your inbox.
Download our apps!
© 2015 Autodesk, Inc.
Enter the email associated with your account and we will send you your username and a temporary password.
Not a member? Sign Up »
Already a member? Login »
That's a pro feature!
Want to go pro?
First step is to sign up.
By clicking "Sign me up!" you are indicating that you have read and agree to the Terms of service.
Already a member?" Login »