• 150g softened butter
• 150g golden caster sugar
• 175g self-raising flour
• 3 eggs
(This will make 12 cupcakes)
• 150g unsalted softened butter
• 250g icing sugar
• 2 tbsp water
• Black or Chocolate writing icing
• And any other extras you want for decoration!
• Electric whisk or wooden spoon
• A bowl
• 12 cupcake cases (silicon or paper)
• A baking tray or a cupcake tray
Step 1: Mix It All Together!
• Now, put all of your CupCake ingredients into a bowl and whisk on medium or mix with a wooden spoon until smooth.
Step 2: Dividing the Mixture
• Then put them into the oven for 20 minuets until they are risen.
Step 3: Done in the Oven
Step 4: Butter Icing
• First you need to put your butter into a bowl and and gradually add the icing sugar until all of it in mixed in.
• Now the mixture, so far, should look crumbly this is when you should add the water so that the icing will stick together.
• The icing will be done when it is a very pale yellow.
Step 5: Decoration Time!
• Now add the face!
If you don't have any inspiration for a face just follow my pictures or search on the Internet.
Step 6: Finished!
Thank you for reading this guide on how to make these Jack Skellington cupcakes.
These cakes can be used for many events, like Halloween or birthdays.
Please leave a like and comment and vote for me! Thank you :D