Introduction: Jack Skellington Cupcakes
• 150g softened butter
• 150g golden caster sugar
• 175g self-raising flour
• 3 eggs
(This will make 12 cupcakes)
• 150g unsalted softened butter
• 250g icing sugar
• 2 tbsp water
• Black or Chocolate writing icing
• And any other extras you want for decoration!
• Electric whisk or wooden spoon
• A bowl
• 12 cupcake cases (silicon or paper)
• A baking tray or a cupcake tray
Step 1: Mix It All Together!
• First of all preheat your oven to 180C / gas 4.
• Now, put all of your CupCake ingredients into a bowl and whisk on medium or mix with a wooden spoon until smooth.
Step 2: Dividing the Mixture
• Next you divide the mixture between the cupcake cases and make sure they are even so the cupcakes are the same height.
• Then put them into the oven for 20 minuets until they are risen.
Step 3: Done in the Oven
• After the cupcakes are done in the oven leave to cool for up to half an hour.
Step 4: Butter Icing
• While the cupcakes are cooling you can make the butter icing.
• First you need to put your butter into a bowl and and gradually add the icing sugar until all of it in mixed in.
• Now the mixture, so far, should look crumbly this is when you should add the water so that the icing will stick together.
• The icing will be done when it is a very pale yellow.
Step 5: Decoration Time!
• First spread some of the butter icing across the top of the cupcake.
• Now add the face!
If you don't have any inspiration for a face just follow my pictures or search on the Internet.
Step 6: Finished!
• Now you can eat your delicious cupcakes!
Thank you for reading this guide on how to make these Jack Skellington cupcakes.
These cakes can be used for many events, like Halloween or birthdays.
Please leave a like and comment and vote for me! Thank you :D