These are great earrings to make with leftover findings, supplies, and charms! And they make an instant statement!
– Capiz shells w/ drilled holes (I purchased mine at Michaels)
– Plastic pearly hearts (also purchased at Michaels)
– random jewelry findings, jump rings, spacers, rhinestones, etc.
– Liquid Fusion glue
– red glossy spray paint
– clear spray sealer
– 2 ear wires
– round nose pliers
– paper plate
– newspaper or cardboard surface
– camera phone or digital camera
Step 1: Arrange Charms and Findings on Capiz Shells
On a flat surface lay out your wooden disk and various findings. Play around with shapes and combinations until desired collage look is achieved. At this point, I took a picture so that I could go back to this arrangement later.