Step 1: Things You Will Need
3 Jalapenos ( the longer, the better)
1 cup flour
1 TBSP corn starch
1 tsp pepper
1 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 cup milk
1 cup mayonnaise
3/4 cup sour cream
2 (heaping) TBSP granulated bacon
1 TBSP crushed chipotle
1/2 tsp dried chives
1/2 dried parsley
1/2 tsp dill weed
1/4 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp onion powder
1/8 tsp salt
1/8 tbs pepper
Pan for frying
Oil for cooking
Step 2: Making the Ranch
2. Use food processor to granulate the bacon.
3. Add all of the ranch ingredients together in a bowl and mix well.
4. Place in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes before serving.
Step 3: Preping Your Fries
2. Slice the jalapenos longways into "Fry sized" strips (about pencil width).
3. In medium sized bowl, mix egg and 1/4 cup milk together.
4. In another bowl, mix Flour, starch, salt, pepper, and garlic together.
Step 4: Cooking Your Fries
2. Place jalapeno strips into the flour mixture for a light coat.
3. Then place strips into egg mixture and coat well.
4. Place egg coated strips into flour mix again and coat thoroughly.
6. Cook in oil until golden brown
6. Place on paper plate to remove excess grease before serving.