If you've got a "heat" tooth, it might become your favorite, too!
This recipe yields about 3/4 cup. You can double, triple or quadruple it with equal success.
Remember to give it a rest period in the refrigerator before serving. This allows the heat from the jalapenos to mature and blend for some tasty, lip-smackin' Fry Sauce!
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 2 Tablespoons Homemade Ketchup- (Substitute with store-bought ketchup at your own risk. ;-)
- 1 teaspoon Garlic- (2 cloves) grated or minced
- 1-3 Tablespoons Pickled Jalapeno peppers- finely diced
- 1-2 teaspoons Juice from Jalapeno can/jar
- 1/4 teaspoon Chili Powder
- 1/8 teaspoon Liquid Smoke- Mesquite
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic Seasoning Salt
Put all the ingredients in a medium bowl. Whisk together until combined. Taste and adjust seasoning or add more diced jalapeno as preferred.
Spoon into glass container. Cover and refrigerate 1 hour or overnight if time allows.
Serve as a dunking/dipping sauce or spread it on your favorite Hamburger. There are NO RULES when it comes to Metchup. Set your creative soul free and customize it your way!!!
For a crispy-delicious alternative to greasy, soggy french fries, take a look at my Half-baked French Fries recipe.
Thanks for stopping by! ;-)