Great for the Holidays to entertain the young ones.
Step 1: Japanese Lantern
Gather your materials, 2 sheets of colored paper, scissors, pencil and tape
2. Fold one sheet of paper in half to form a long skinny rectangle.
3. Draw lines one inch apart, down the folded side of paper.
4. Leave approx. 1 inch from end, do not cut all the way to the edge
5. Cut along each line with scissors
6. open up paper.
6. Roll the paper to connect both ends of paper
7. Tape both ends where the paper ends overlap
8. Put lantern form aside
9. Grab remaining sheet of paper
10. Roll up remaining sheet of paper as you did the first one.
11. Insert the rolled up paper into the lantern
12. Tape into place