Step 1: Add Initials to Your Amp
In this step we will refine the appearance of your amplifier. We will begin by adding your initials to the side of the amplifier.
- Drag your first initial to the workplane.
- Do the same for your other initials. Line all initials up on the workplane.
- Select all initials and group them.
- Use shift+corner handle to proportionally enlarge the letters.
- Duplicate the letters so you have a set of initials for each side of the amplifier.
- Rotate your letters so they sit perpendicular to the workplane.
- Turn your letters 45 degrees so that they match the position of the body of the amplifier.
- Push the letters into the amplifier body.
- Continue to the next step.
Step 2: Add More Decorations
This step allows you to beautify your amp however you'd like!
- Use the TinkerCad Community to add to your amplifier.
- Select all of the components that you added.
- Group all components.
Congratulations, you have completed this project!
Check out other great projects on Tinkercad.