So here are my instructions after actually making this costume! It should take you a few hours to complete.
Step 1: Supplies
- 1 largish hat
- 1 3' x 3' piece of cardboard
- 1 yard of sparkly blue fabric
- 1 yard of blue fleece or felt
- 10 yards silver ribbon
- 10 yards white ribbon
- 1 roll of bubble wrap, large or small bubbles will both work
- Led christmas lights & batteries
- 1 roll of duct tape
Step 2: Make the hat
Step 3: Add felt for underneath the Jellyfish
Cutout the felt underneath where your head goes.
Step 5: Make your tentacles
Step 7: Light it up!
Lay the lights around the hat with the battery unit in the middle of the hat. You will be able to turn it on and off through the fabric.