Would you like to show the "Christmas Spirit" by making a Christmas Tree topper that truly expresses how most of America sees this most jolly of holidays!
Well look no further than the "Crucifix Christmas Tree" Tree Topper! We're all for capitalism in America and pretty much all of our holidays are surrounded by shopping of some sort: Everything from the millions of pounds in candy we buy our children on Easter and Halloween to such bombardments like "President's Day Sale!" or "Fourth of July Blow Out!" But the mother of them all is Christmas!
Inspired by some Christmas wrapping paper we can across many years ago, my wife made me a mini-ornament a couple of years back...
This year we decided to final make the real thing!
Now let's get started!!!
Step 1: What You'll Need...
- Styrofoam Cone (as a base)
- Cloth (to cover Cone)
- Sparkly Pipe Cleaners (as garland) - Not Pictured
- Star Ornament
- Mini Ornaments
- Mini Presents (various sizes)
- Christmas Light Necklace
- Christmas Ornament Hooks - Not Pictured
- Hot Glue Gun
- A few Glue Sticks
- Wire Cutters
- Needle Nose Pliers (to bend hooks)
- Something to cut in to cone base (like an Awl and/or small open ended saw)