Step 1: What You Will Need
6 gray rods
15 purple/silver connectors
1 blue connector
5 white/black connectors
8 blue rods + 1 for firing
10 red/grey connectors
6 yellow/grey-white connectors
1 orange/brown connector
1 red/green rod
4 blue spacers
4 silver spacers
30 green/black rods
5 dark gray connectors
1 black stange connector (stubs)
Step 2: Construct the Front of the Gun
Step 3: Construct the Middle of the Gun and the Firing Rod
2) Create the middle of the gun and insert the firing pin through the hole. Note which side of the firing rod faces which direction.
3) Connect this with the part made last step as seen in the image.
Step 4: Construct the Trigger
Step 5: Create the Back of the Gun
Step 6: Finish the Gun
2) Connect the back part of the gun to the front and the trigger to the firing rod.
Step 7: How to Load and Shoot
1) Make sure the "arms" of the strange black connector fit around the rubber band as seen he image below.
2) Hold the trigger in one hand.
3) With the other hand, push a blue rod through the hole of the black/white circular connector into the strange black connector so that the rubber bands are in between the strange black connector and the blue rod as seen in the second picture.
1) In one hand, hold the front of the gun.
2) With the other, quickly pull back the trigger. The gun will fire the blue rod.