I got the idea for this while I was trying to fall asleep a few nights ago. Funny how minor insomnia can fuel your creativity ;)
Even though I have not yet created one, I felt that I should put it up on this site anyway for a few reasons.
1) I have a crappy memory, and need something to help me remember.
1b) Paper gets drawn on and destroyed by my friends little sister.
2) Because of the nature of this site, I can get feedback, and possible upgrades.
3) I felt like it.
That being said, I should now take the time to type a few disclaimers.
1) This project involves hot glue. It burns you if you touch it while it is, ahem, hot.
2) This project when finished, involves the obvious danger of having electrically powered lights close to your eyes.
3) If you sweat while wearing this, you may short circuit it, as it DOES involve electronics. This could involve setting your hair on fire with the sparks, or exploding the LED's into your eyes. Ow.
I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY MISHAPS, ACCIDENTS, OR OTHER HARM THAT MAY RESULT FROM THIS PROJECT.
ahem. On to the project.
Step 1: Gathering Materials
Wire: 5 feet
Watch Batteries: 4
Rubber Ball, Approx 4 in. in diameter: 1
Red LED lights: 8 (???)
Copper Plate Things: 2 (About a centimeter wide, they have to fit on the clothespin. . . I'll clear that up)
Water Bottle: 1
Paint: Yellow and Red
Elastic Bands (The kind you use in clothing, not rubber bands)
Hot Glue Gun
Soldering Iron, if you want