Diecuts make great stencils to play with on a variety of different surfaces. I decided to use my type diecut with my favorite fabric sprays and canvas fabric for a totally bright and grungy looking pillow that makes a statement!
What you need:
– 12x12 diecut (there are a slew of cool ones by KI Memories!)
– Tulip® Fabric Spray Paint (I used red, orange, pink, yellow, and black)
– 1/2 yard white canvas fabric
– polyester fiber filling
– 12 x 12 piece of pattern (to trace around)
– surface cover or trash bags
– fabric scissors
– sewing machine
– black thread
– straight pins
– fabric marking pencil or pen
– iron and ironing board
Step 1: Wash fabric; trace around 12x12 paper
Using fabric marking pencil, trace around 12x12 piece of paper. Move paper over and repeat.