Step 1: Gather These Parts
2 white rods
2 Green rods
9 grey clip and Circles
6 orange 2 clips and circle(straight)
2 Yellow 5 clips
1 weird purple thing...
1 grey, small gear.
1 red 3 clip
1 green rod
1 white rod
At least 2 rubberbands.
Step 2: Build This!
Step 3: Build Firing Pin and Ammo.
1. If you are one of those people who always sharpens your firing pins, do not do that. it will cause the shot to just fall out of the barel, not "fire".
2. You can build as many or few shots as your little or big heart desires.
Step 4: Putting It All Together.
Step 5: Loading and Firing
2. The trigger should pop into place.
3. Put the green part of the bullet in the barrel with the white rod facing up.
4. Flick the trigger.
5. Tell me if you like it or hate it.