Hello again. Here I am with my 5th entry to the "Toy Rods and Connecters Contest
," a K'NEX gun I named "Rate of Fire" (ROF). I built this gun for two reasons:
1) I wanted a gun that I could run as many rounds through it as I wanted without worrying about it jamming, and
2) I wanted a gun with a great rate of fire = how many bullets can leave the barrel per-second.
What got me started on a ROF gun was Sharir1701's REMPAR
. Seeing him shoot off all of those in that
amount of time shocked me, and I was like "dad-gum-it, that is awesome!"
With all of that said, I present to you my K'NEX gun: Rate of Fire. It kinda reminds me of a mix of a Magpul PDR and Sharir1701's S1
. It has a rate of fire that can empty one mag (7 bullets) in less than 3 seconds. I have not done a full range test yet, but it probably gets at least 40 ft, if not 60 - 70 ft. This is technically a second attempt at my "The TUB
- Great rate of fire: 2.3 bullets per second (7 rounds per 2 seconds)
- Good range: at least 40 ft.
- Cheek rest (see pic #5)
- Easy to charge, even with two bands (I only have one in the pics)
- Nice body (IMO)
- Nice looking sights
-The Red Book of Westmarch