With Instructables you can share what you make with the world, and tap into an ever-growing community of creative experts.
These Katamari decorations are a great way of using little scraps of felt and ribbon to make brightly coloured decorations for your geeky Christmas tree! This instructable is ...
a) Felt scraps b) Ribbons in bright colours c) Embroidery thread d) Lighter (to seal ribbon edges) e) Marker pen f) Needle g) Sharp scissors Optional (not pictured): ...
1) Cut out template pieces 2) Mark the head shape twice onto your main felt colour using your marker pen. Cut out using sharp scissors. 3) Mark the ...
7) Pin all the felt pieces in place. 8) Sew face on using embroidery thread. Use neat evenly spaces stitches all the way around 9) Cut two pieces ...
12) Use orange embroidery thread to stitch on the nose. Make three stitches in a triangle pattern. 13) Use red embroidery thread to stitch on the mouth. Make ...
17) Blanket stitch all the way around. How to do blanket stitch a) Pass the needle through the fabric 2-3mm away from the raw edge, b) Pass the ...
18) When you're about 2cm away from being all the way round lightly stuff, to give the decoration some rigidity, and finish sewing to the end. Tie off ...
video game inspired homemade stuff =)by tarzioo
Holiday Inkjet Ornamentsby dharmatradingco
Sequin Christmas Ornamentby nikoala3
Puzzle Bobble Christmas Stockingsby alittlestranger
Plushie LED Ornamentby crafty.avenger
Join 2 million + to receive instant inspiration in your inbox.
Download our apps!
© 2015 Autodesk, Inc.
Enter the email associated with your account and we will send you your username and a temporary password.
Not a member? Sign Up »
Already a member? Login »
That's a pro feature!
Want to go pro?
First step is to sign up.
By clicking "Sign me up!" you are indicating that you have read and agree to the Terms of service.
Already a member?" Login »