Step 1: Gather Materials
- 2 9v Batteries
- 1 9V snap connecter
- 1 12VDC Brushless Fan
- 2 220 ohms risitors
- Screw Driver Phillips head
- 8 Screws (23.73mm)L (2.71mm)W
- 8 nuts (6.24mm)
- 5 foot of 22 gage wire (60 inches)
- Paralax LM34 Temperature Sensor
- Paralax bread Board with minicontroller
- Paralax Basic Stamp program installed on computer
- Wielding Helment
- An Analog to digital transfer
- Power Drill
- 3/32 Drill bit
- 1 self leading wood drill bit 2â = 54mm
- Solder gun
- Solder wire
- 1 Roll of electrical tape
- Parallax Analog to Digital converter
Step 2: Order Parts
- Buy a 3 inch 12VDC Cooling Fan from Radio Shack
- Parts may take a week to come in.
Step 3: Download Basic Stamp Software
- It can be found at http://www.parallax.com/tabid/441/Default.aspx
- Download software according to which Operating system you have on your computer.
Step 4: Drill Holes
- Also cut a vent hole with a 2â self leading bit, for fan to get circulation.
Step 5: Mount Fan
- Once screws are in, secure the screw with a nut, so they remain in place.
Step 6: Cut Holes For Board
- Cut the holes according the size of your board