Step 1: You Will Need:
- A small magnifying glass. ( Mine already had a hole, but I'm sure those handy with a drill could easily create one)
- A small box or container with a lid. (Mine is a small plastic box but you could also consider empty film canisters, vitamin or spice bottles, etc-- the smaller, the better.)
- A key ring
- Tacky glue
- A schedule or other info you would like to put in the box. Try to print it as small as you can, it can be just smaller than you are comfortable reading because you will have a magnifying glass!
Step 2: Measuring
Step 3: Gluing & Folding
- Use the tacky glue to attach the container to the magnifying glass.
- Press firmly into place where you want that container to stay.
- LET IT DRY! The glue turns clear when it is done drying, mine took overnight.
- While it is drying, fold your paper * DO NOT try to put it in the box while the glue is drying, test the size against the lid!
- I found it easiest to fold it longways first, starting with a fold that was 1/4" shorter than the width of my box.
- Then, I folded it shortways, starting with a fold 1/2" shorter than the width of the box.
- The photo shows my schedule after I folded it up completely longways, and made the first shortways fold.