Step 1: Parts Needed
- LED voltmeter
- Dupont jumper pin and plastic housing
- Any plastic box
- single lead wire
- super glue
I used tv cable coaxial that comes with plastic housing
Step 2: Making the Probes
Crimp the dupont pins, so they are used as probes.
Step 3: Preparing the Box
Cut the plastic so that LED voltmeter is fitted exactly. Cut a plastic sheet so that it is used as cover.
Step 4: Inserting the Voltmeter
Insert the voltmeter and glue it
Step 5: Making and Fitting the Cap
- Take two plastic tubes so that one can be inserted into another (I used ball point pen and gel pen refill's).
- Cut a slot and drill as shown in the pictures.
- Please follow the pictures for fitting the cap.
Step 6: Making the Lock
- Cut a plastic refill in to the shape as shown in picture (shape of number 1).
- Glue it to the box.
- Cut a slot in to the plastic door so that the refill can slide.
Step 7: Making the Key Ring
Take single lead wire and shape as shown in picture and fit the ring following other pictures.
Step 8: Finally
Our keychain voltmeter is ready