Introduction: Khatti Meethi Bhindi (Sweet Sour Lady Finger/Okra) Recipe by Healthy Kadai
Indian style Okra made with a twist
Step 1: Recipe
Lady Finger (Bhindi) – ½ Kg
Tamarind pulp – ½ cup
Jaggery (Gudd) – 50 gms
Onions chopped – 3
Salt, Red Chilly powder, Turmeric powder – As per taste
Mustard oil – 2 tsp
1. Wash, dry and cut lady finger with slit in the center.
2. In a pan add mustard oil, sauté onions. Add lady fingers and put all spices.
3. Let it cook for 10-15 min with frequent stirring, till lady finger becomes soft and tender.
4. Add tamarind pulp and jaggery to it to give a nice sweet and sour flavour to Lady finger.
5. Cook for 2-3 min and serve hot with Chapati.
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.