Step 1: Supplies
- 1 Standard size pillow case 21 X 32 this will serve as a visual aide
- 1 Silk neck tie embellishment
- 1 Large button
- Flannel fabric cut double approx 21 X 32 see bottom note before cutting
- Minkie fabric cut double ( fat quarter will be plenty )
Step 2: Tools
- Yard stick
- Needle, not shown
- Seam ripper
- Sewing pins, not shown
- Sewing machine
- Iron and ironing board
Step 3: Fabric Preparations
- It is important to wash, dry, and iron all new fabric.
- Minkie fabric can't be ironed without using a cotton cloth over the top. The iron will melt the fabric.
- If using Minkie fabric with the flannel you will probably need to press the seams but avoid pressing unless you use a cloth and iron carefully.