This project is so inexpensive you can make one for all your family! I hope you enjoy this!
What you will need:
• A small hand (here I used my 5 year old sons)
• Several different paint colors (water-based acrylic is safe)
• A small paint brush (See picture)
• Round Christmas bulb
• Piece of ribbon or bulb hanger
•Krylon Lacquer or other sealant (I added a link to what I used)
• Paint tray (optional)
Step 1: Toddlers time to get messy!
- Take your white paint and put a dab of it on your little ones hand.
- Spread the paint all over his hand. You want to work pretty quickly so the paint won’t dry on his hand.
- Place the bulb in your child’s hand and push his fingers in a grip around it.
- It only takes a few seconds then remove his fingers without smudging the paint. If your child is old enough then you can just have him release the bulb.