Step 1: Create the Handle
2. Add 5 green connectors and attach a yellow connector to the top of the red rod
3. Connect two yellow connectors to the bottom of a red rod and push the rod up through the first ten green connectors, add the parts shown and push rod all the way up. Add a yellow connector to the top. Put a grey connector on a white rod and connect white rod to yellow connectors.
Step 2: Lower Barrel
2. Slide white rod into hole of brown connector and connect two yellow connector's to the rod.
3. Swivel yellow connector's round to look like so and push two green rods in either side.
4. Connect a green rod to a brown connector and slide a white rod through the hole, connect two yellow connectors to it.
5. Attach to the rest of the gun with two green rods.
6. Snap the top off of a green connector and slide a white rod through it's hole. Attach like in image.
7. Create four more parts like in image 4, except the brown connector closest to swivelling brown connector should have no green rod on the right side. Attach two white rods between yellow and red connectors on each side.
Step 3: Upper Barrel
2. Attach one of these to the white rod at the front of the gun.
Step 4: Connecting Upper and Lower Barrel
2. This is the firing pin, create it by connecting two red connector's with a green rod and attaching a yellow rod.
3. Slide the firing pin between the two halves of the barrel and at the back of the gun place the part that was on the left of image 1 over the two protruding white rods, place one of the other parts on the other side. Connect two parts together and attach so that one side of it is over two protruding white rods at the front and repeat for the other side.
4. Attach two blue rods at the back of the gun to the parts added in image 3. Attach one blue rod at the front as in the image.
5. Finish the front by adding two green rods and a brown connector
Step 5: Adding Rubber Bands
Step 6: Firing
The safety is the white rod sticking out at the back (highlighted in picture). To turn the safety on when the pin is bulled back push the white rod through ther hole at the top of the red conector on the firing pin.
To load put a bullet (image 2) in the orange connector at the front.
Just pull the trigger to fire.