Step 1: Ingredients and Cookware
1) King's Hawaiian Sweet Rolls (12 or 18 roll doesn't matter (Also, the roll brand doesn't matter if you don't have access to King's Hawaiian))
2) Pizza Sauce (I used Ragu)
3) Mozzarella Cheese Slices)
5) Any other toppings you may want
Cookware you'll need are:
1) Knife (i prefer a long bread knife. it works better)
2) Glass baking pan that fits your rolls. I'm using a 13x9.3 dish.
Step 2: Slice the Rolls and Sauce
Preheat your oven to 450*F
Place the bottom half of the rolls in your glass pan.
Now take your pizza sauce and spread to your liking on the bottom half of rolls.
Step 3: CHEESE PLEASE!!
Step 4: Pep It Up
Step 5: MORE CHEESE PLEASE!!
Step 6: Top It Off
Step 7: Bake It Up
Step 8: Time to Eat
Slice the sliders with the roll's lines.
NOW THE GOODNESS!!!
Put some of the pizza-y goodness on a plate with a side of two of your choice and perhaps a good beer or ale (if you're of age for your country).