Install a kitchen sink using parts from Amazon.
Step 1: Shopping List
Here are the parts I got from Amazon
- Sink - Blanco 440218 Diamond Double-Basin Drop-In or Undermount Granite Kitchen Sink, Cafe Brow
- Faucet - 1 - Moen 7790SRS Arbor One-Handle High Arc Kitchen Faucet, Spot Resist Stainless
- This one was way to big so I returned it
- Faucet -2 - Pfister LF-WK1-680S Cagney 1-Handle Kitchen Faucet with Side Spray in Stainless Steel
- Soap dispenser 1 - Moen 3942SRS Soap/Lotion Dispensers, Spot Resist Stainless
- I liked the other one better, so I returned it.
- Soap dispenser 2 - Ultimate Kitchen™ - Best Stainless Steel Sink Soap Dispenser
- Drain pipe kit - Snappy Trap 1 1/2" Drain Kit for Double Kitchen Sinks
- Strainer drain - Coflex Deep Cup Fit All Sink Basket Strainer- Easy Press Basket with Ball Bearing closure
Step 2: Remove Old Sink
Remove old sink:
- Turn off water, I need to turn it off for the whole house because the hot water valve doesn't work.
- Remove drain pipes.
- Cut around top and bottom of sink with knife to loosen caulk and adhesive
- Lie under the counter and push the sink up with your feet
- Scrape off extra glue
- Repair the counter top
Step 3: Make New Sink Fit
Test fit the sink. The sink fit pretty good, but there was a slight raised edge. I routed out part of the counter top to make it fit. Would have been easier to grind the edge off the sink.
Step 4: Assemble New Sink
Assemble sink on the ground. This sink has knock-outs for extra things.
Step 5: Drain Pipe
Assemble drain pipe
Step 6: Dish Washer Drain
Connect dishwasher drain hose. Had to buy a new one.
Step 7: Caulk
Caulk around edge of sink. Used masking tape.