Its not your traditional die with 6 sides so you cant use this for common board games and things like that, but rather stuff like choosing who goes first via the highest number, or deciding how many seconds to count for hide and seek, multiplied by 10. But really you can choose what you want to do with it.
If you like this instructable, please rate, comment and subscribe! Thanks!
Step 1: Parts List
- Y Clips - 16
- Yellow Rods - 8
- White 8-way connectors - 2
Step 2: Make the Sides
Step 3: Connect Them Together
Step 4: The Numbers
- Grab a piece of paper the width of a yellow rod
- Tape it onto one of the yellow rods
- Wrap it around an sellotape it again
- Draw the numbers 1-8 on all sides.
Step 5: Have Fun! :P
Use the dice for whatever your heart desires!
If you liked this Ible, comment, rate and subscribe! Thanks!