Pros (most of these are based off of improvements the the AK-47)
-Slightly better accuracy
-Should get better power but this isn't a complete fact
-Still has bad stock
-Magazine may still jam in the receiver. Just hit the bottom of the auto loader
-The bullet may spin out when shot
-Magazine is harder to put in
-Requires modified pieces
I'll be making separate "shells" for this gun such as a G36c and possibly and AK-74u in the near future. Other projects include an M1 Garand with similar loading method and a bullup sniper rifle.
OK let's get to it!
Step 1: Handle and Trigger
1. Handle and Back assembly. Doesn't seem too difficult right?
2. Soon to be trigger guard. Just hold onto it for now.
3. Trigger. That would be a green rod inside the taped area.
4. Trigger put in.
Well that was hard... Moving on.
Step 2: Firing Mechanism/Receiver
1-3. OK sorry I didn't break this up but I hate making things like this over again. Here are three different views. I do use three butchered dark grays but if you really don't want to use these then try tan clips like my AK-47
4. Connecting with the handle. Stick the trigger in it's spot first then connect the top.
5. Well I guess this is rather optional but I'm going for realism here. This is the trigger guard.
Pretty easy still is it not?
Step 3: Fake Barrel And...duh...another Part.
3-4. Front of fake barrel with front site.
5. ...and putting it on.
6. That other part. Just grab two gray rods and stick 'em in.
7. Slide these two pieces in.
8. And then connect
Wow this is the longest step yet!
Step 4: Stock and Magazine
1. Don't stare at it for too long. Your eyes might burn out.
2. And now we put it on.
3. I couldn't get more detailed but this is still pretty easy to make.
4. Oh yeah I guess I should add the firing pin. Nothing amazing. You can use whatever you want. I have three tan clips going under-over taped up for mine.
Next we get to do the fun part! Loading and firing. Huzzah!
Step 5: Rubber Bands, Loading, and Firing
1. Put a rubber band here and bring around top to the other side of this white rod. Or I suppose if you want you could use a shorter/double twisted rubber band and put it on the yellows then wrap it under the trigger.
2. Use whatever/how many rubber bands you want on the pin and bring them up to the black nobs here.
3. Grab your ammo (blue rods) this auto pusher thingy and a green rod.
4. Stick the green rod in. It shouldn't pop out if you're half careful.
5. Insert your ammo then put the auto loader in and hook it up with rubber bands to the magazine.
6. No picture for this but just stick it in, pull out the green rod, pull back the firing pin, and fire. If it doesn't load then just hit the bottom of the auto loader.
Have fun yada yada yada...man I'm tired thank God I'm done. Oh yeah I'll have a G36c possibly a G36 Shell out that you can use with this gun's middle part.