Introduction: K'nex Ak-47
Pretty boss replica. Shoots pretty far.
Step 1: Front Portion
1. Front Grip.
2. Frontal view of grip.
3. Make this.
4. Make this.
5. Different view.
6. Add it here.
7. Add piece from picture 3.
8. Add two brown (orange) connectors.
9. Make this.
10. Make this.
11. Make this.
12. Build this.
13. Different view.
14. Make this.
15. Combine like so.
16. Combine like so.
17. Add this part from before.
18. Add two green (red) rods. Slide the fake barrel into the grip.
19. Connect as shown.
20. Add these. (both sides)
21. Add this.
Front portion finished. Onto the stock.
Step 2: Stock
1. Build these two side panels. They will make the outer layer of the stock.
2. Build this. It makes the core of the stock.
3. Build this. Colors don't really matter because it's hard to see this part from the outside.
4. Different view.
5. Combine the core of the stock to one of the panels.
6. Add this part.
7. Add the second side panel.
Stock is complete.
Step 3: Middle Portion
1. Build this. This is the real barrel of the gun. Read the notes.
2. View of the bottom. (front)
3. View of the bottom. (back)
4. Build a good firing pin and add it like so.
5. Build the fake magazine. If you don't have flexible white rods, normal ones work, but will wear out the orange connectors.
6. Different view.
7. Different view.8
8. Build these panels. They make up the magazine walls.
9. Build this. Note that the orange connector is cut.
10. Add parts from previous picture to mag wall.
11. Add second mag wall.
12. Build these. They will hide the real magazine.
13. Add like so.
14. Find a broken Y connector. 15
15. Build this and add the broken Y connector.
16. Add a blue rod and tan connector like so.
17. Build this. Note that the blue connector is in the wrong position. It should be turned 90 degrees clockwise.
18. Build these. They will connect the barrel to the main body of the gun.
19. Add like so.
20. Attach like so.
21. Build these.
22. Add them here and add the part with the broken Y connector.
23. Add the magazine parts.
Onto the final step!
Step 4: Trigger and Handle
1. Build the trigger. 2
2. Build the handle.
3. Front view of handle.
4. Build this.
5. Build this chunk.
6. Top view.
7. Connect the trigger guard as shown.
8. Add the handle.
9. Connect the trigger guard to the handle.
10. Add trigger and everything from the previous step.
11. Make this.
12. Add it here.
13. Add the stock. Note how the part from the previous picture connects to the main support of the stock.
14. Add fake barrel and grip.
Step 5: Loading and Firing
1. Add blue rods like so.
2. Build this.
3. Add a rubber band like this.
4. Add more rubber bands like so.
5. Add fake magazine.
6. If the trigger isn't working properly, switch the broken Y connector part and the metallic blue connector part like so.
Pull back the firing pin and pull the trigger when ready to fire. To reload, remove the fake magazine and load as shown previously.
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.