Step 3: Middle Portion
2. View of the bottom. (front)
3. View of the bottom. (back)
4. Build a good firing pin and add it like so.
5. Build the fake magazine. If you don't have flexible white rods, normal ones work, but will wear out the orange connectors.
6. Different view.
7. Different view.8
8. Build these panels. They make up the magazine walls.
9. Build this. Note that the orange connector is cut.
10. Add parts from previous picture to mag wall.
11. Add second mag wall.
12. Build these. They will hide the real magazine.
13. Add like so.
14. Find a broken Y connector. 15
15. Build this and add the broken Y connector.
16. Add a blue rod and tan connector like so.
17. Build this. Note that the blue connector is in the wrong position. It should be turned 90 degrees clockwise.
18. Build these. They will connect the barrel to the main body of the gun.
19. Add like so.
20. Attach like so.
21. Build these.
22. Add them here and add the part with the broken Y connector.
23. Add the magazine parts.
Onto the final step!