-Updated 2015 intro- Yo peeps, here I have my-self a new Knex AK47 and its my first gun made in 2015! Its a new redesigned model off the same 2012 version. The gun itself works in that it shoots even though shooting wasn't the main priority. The new AK47 has a completely new stock, a new handle, internals, trigger guard, and a new front sight. The new AK47 has DJ Radio's old safely mechanism, which consisted of pulling the blue rod out for firing mode, and pushed in for safe on. It also has a slightly modified magazine from Senior Waffleman's AK47. My new AK47 looks nasty, and it has earned the spot as one of my best! More specs:
1) Removable updated banana mag.
2) New AK shoots up to 25FT. Old could go 35FT.
3) New improved stock.
4) New improved handle and trigger guard.
5) New front sight.
6) Working safety mechanism.
7) True trigger and ram rod powered.
8) Fake DE-jamming rod, its sorta removable!
9) Holds around 8 white rods, can hold more but I dont put any more in.
10) Sometimes bullets will hit the front triangle sight.
11) More sturdy and well built than 2012 original.
White background picture is for TheRacker. Purple background is the 2012 original AK47. Oh and pictures were taken with my Droid Maxx, no flash.