If you want the stronger and more powerful version then head here:http://www.instructables.com/id/Lowneys-Breaking-Sniper-version-2/
The not-so-long-awaited Breaking Sniper is here!
- incredible range (Axiys Zx said he got 200ft)
- Fits into any rucksack
- Takes less than 20 seconds to assemble and under 10 with practice!
- Very reliable trigger
- Due to it's mech this can also be used as a pointlessly large RBG!Cons
- No scope
- Not what I'd call weak but it's not as strong as a normal k'nex sniper. The barrel will come off if bent sideways (that's SIDEWAYS).
- The butt is a bit skeletal even though it's quite strong.Note!
This gun contains NO BROKEN/DECAPITATED pieces or any "special" pieces such as y-connectors, hinges or ball joints. The only "special" pieces are 2 blue spacers but they are optional anyway.
Image 2 is without the 3d connectors i.e will not break but is more sturdy.