The not-so-long-awaited Breaking Sniper is here!
- incredible range (Axiys Zx said he got 200ft)
- Fits into any rucksack
- Takes less than 20 seconds to assemble and under 10 with practice!
- Very reliable trigger
- Due to it's mech this can also be used as a pointlessly large RBG!
- No scope
- Not what I'd call weak but it's not as strong as a normal k'nex sniper. The barrel will come off if bent sideways (that's SIDEWAYS).
- The butt is a bit skeletal even though it's quite strong.
This gun contains NO BROKEN/DECAPITATED pieces or any "special" pieces such as y-connectors, hinges or ball joints. The only "special" pieces are 2 blue spacers but they are optional anyway.
Image 2 is without the 3d connectors i.e will not break but is more sturdy.
Step 1: Parts List
Green Rod: N/A (too many to count!)
Blue Rod: 43
Yellow Rod: 5
Black Rod (or grey, but black looks cooler): 2
White Rod: 145
Red Rod: 2
Dark Grey: 20
Light Grey: 11
Blue spacer: 2 (optional)