This K'nex car took 10 hours approximately and around 1300 parts to build the car and 8 K'nex wheels. There is no motor in the car but there is potential to use one for the back wheels. The Solid structure throughout the car makes the car sturdy and strong when moving. There is a roll cage in the 'cabin' of the car and one at the back near the spare tyre. I started the car buy building the chassis and i made the structure around the bodywork to mount onto it. I started making additional parts like the engine,bumpers,hood, and trunk so i could build the bodywork around this, making the car a lot better.
Features of the car that are good:
- It has a good realistic shape and look.
- The car has working steering.
- There are opening parts,(Hood and trunk).
- The whole car is made out of K'nex parts.
- My car can be transported easier because it has a strong roof structure.
1: It is quite low to the ground and can occasionally scrape the floor.
2: One section of the car is not filled with detail.
3: Honestly i don't think there is anything else!
Thank you for viewing my instructable!!