Step 1: Building It.
1. One side. Notice how the red connector is placed, it's like a lock for the exploding part.
2. One of the other sides, pay attention to the yellow rod with greys pointing in.
3. Another view of the body. Notice the grey connector on the top. This is where the pin will attach.
4. Build these.
5. Pin. Like I said before, the thing hanging down is an unwrapped paper clip.
6. Insert the FIRING pin.
Step 2: Priming It.
2. Insert the pin and handle(I think that's what it's called)
3. Put in two smaller rubberbands( I'm pretty sure I used #16's)
4. Gather some spacers and 2 y-connectors. This part is optional, but it adds to the shrapnel.
5. Shrapnel ball(lolz).
7. Insert here and lock.
8. Spacers and y connectors.