Introduction: Kne'x HVSR 35-2 'High Velocity Sniper Rifle'
May I proudly present the new and better version of the HVSR 35-1:
The HVSR 35-2
Locked, loaded and ready for war.
Let's go over the Pro's and Con's shall we?
- Removable, working magazine.
- Comfortable handle.
- Good range. (50 Ft. or 15 M. )
- Competable with most scopes and attachments.
- Better trigger system in compare to the HVSR 35-1
- Not very sturdy stock (due to lack of kne'x.)
- Occasional jams (not to often, but it can happen.)
I'm very happy with how it turned out, it took almost a day to prefect the trigger mechanism and the stock.
any kind of commentary is permitted provided that it is constructive.
I'm not the best kne'xpert, so the design is not perfect.
So no comments that are very negative, if you know better, prove it then!
*** AND OF COURSE DON'T FORGET TO RATE IT ***
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.