Here is my Knex Makarov! It was designed after the Makarov used by Ellie in The Last of Us. The one in game was a little bit larger than the real Makarov and its trigger guard was much rounder. There also is not a bump behind the trigger like the real Makarov has. This gun's handle is designed to load blue clips, not grey connectors like my previous hand gun. It allows for the handle to be much smaller, giving it more room for the back curve. The gun has a very realistic size to the one in the game. Mine is ram rod powered, and it has a safety made out of mini Knex. It’s also the second most liked gun on BM! And because of that I have made a silencer and extended the magazine. Tell me what you think! More specifications:
- Shoots 35ft using two bands.
- Magazine holds 8 blue clips.
- Front and rear sights.
- Comfortable and fitting handle.
- Correct size back strap.
- Working safety mechanism.
- True triggered, ram rod powered.
- Uses smaller handle shell.
- Shoots blue clips.
- No magazine release button.
- Accepts silencer, without mods.
- Extended 13 round magazine.
Also, check out my other awesome knex guns: