I made a new trigger gaurd it is somewhat round -> as pointed out by Dr. Richtofen (thanks.)
Okay before you start building read the following stuff.
- This gun requires at least one Broken piece (orange connector with one tab missing) without this piece the gun won't fire.
- Also two broken white rods are recommend, if you really dont want to break your white rods you'll have to make the outer panels somewhat different.
- The other five broken rods are just for looks, and since I had them I used them.
I didn't post the stock because it kinda sucked if I make a new one i'll add it in this instructable.
Well here are some pros and cons.
- Looks good.
- (Almost) no rods sticking out of the gun.
- Comfy broomhandle in the right angle.
- Long pin-pull
- Barrel/body connection is somewhat floppy nothing real big.
- Small mag (can be compensated with the mag extention.
- Shoots green rods.
- Not that great of a range
Step 3: Internals
After you are done add the other panel from the previous step (forgot a pic.)
the pics are a little messy