This gun was made in about a week when I saw DGM's attempt at a single shot. I decided to make my own bland and uninnovative single shot since there was some stuff from the rectangle that I didn't really like off the bat. I then built this so I could make a single shot that would fit my agenda for a good gun.
One of Oblivitus's comments when he was a mentor to me then struck me, and I decided to borrow parts off of other guns and combine them to make a single shot that would work for me better than others. Innovation was not a priority here, but I have made a new ammo storage container that can hold 6 red rods; it is located on the bottom.
Anyways, here is pros/cons
- very comfortable
- true trigger
- powerful due to the singleshot
- 60-70 feet with the bands pictured, can shoot in the 80's with #64's
- lightweight (I can hold it in one hand, but it is recommended you use 2 so that you can aim easier
- comes with 2 foregrips
- Brand new ammo holder (holds 6 yellow or red rods)
- looks cool
- nothing too new, other than the ammo holder. I am sure you guys dont care because the Rectangle was not new, and you guys still liked it.
- low ROF due to singleshot/
Note- DO NOT substitute any parts here.
Go to step 9 to view a major update with the gun.
Step 1: Stock
2- view of the front
3- view of the rear
4- build these 2 parts
5- add the orange part to the stock
6- Add the other part to the blue connector
7- build the firing pin (this early? Yeah.) Remember the tape!