Introduction: Knex OSP25-30 One Shot Pistol
This is a small one shot pistol. Good range depending on rubberbands and very sturdy. This is my original gun. Modify if you want I just ask that I get a little bit of credit if you do. The ammo are little green rods, You can shoot 3 in one shot if you want, that's my favorite way of shooting it.
Easy to build.
Much power for a little gun.
Firing pin puts stress on the front of the gun.
No ammo compartment.
Handle is a little uncomfortable.
It's alway's good when there are more Pros than Cons!!!
Step 1: Handle and Trigger
Handle and trigger.
1. make these.
2. add white rods.
3. add red connectors facing down.
4. make this.
5. another angle.
6. make this.
7. same pic I think.
8. get both of these.
9. put them together.
10. get everything you have made so far.
11. add the white rod.
12. add it to the handle.
13. add the other half of the handle and your down with the handle and trigger.
The body of the gun.
1. Build these, they are exactly the same.
2. Add with rods on 1 of them.
3. Build these.
4. Put these on the white rods.
5. A close up.
6. put the other part of the body on there, you may have to remove somethings and then put them back on.
Step 3: Put It All Together, Rubberbands and Your Ready to Shoot.
Put it all together and add rubberbands.
1. gather what you've made.
2. put it together.
3. firing pin orange/brown connector and red/dual green and rubber band wrapped tightly as possible.
4. where to put the rubberbands on firing pin to gun. 2 bands for power. 3 if you want to brake the gun.
5. trigger rubberband. 1 thin rubber band through the gun, not over.
6. the gun and ammo. this is a 1 shot gun, but you can shoot 3 green rods in 1 shot.
7. this is where you put the ammo. 1 at a time. So put 1 in and pull the firing pin out and repeat till fully loaded/ 3 rods.