this is my first knex instructable so hope you like it! reply and tell me how it is, and inform me of any things i can improve on.
in each step, a description of the part will be supplied and so will the number of pieces needed for that specific part. this will allow easy construction and fast building.
Step 1: The NEW Barrel
you will need:
27 special grey connectors*
3 grey/black rods
- throughout this instructable, the special grey connectors are shown in two different colours: grey and purple. however, at some/most times the purple looks like blue, so just to clarify things.
some parts may be substituted for whatever reason, but for the barrel and trigger, most pieces MUST be the same.
- get 14 grey connectors and attach them to a grey rod, open space facing in
- get 13 grey connectors and do the same, leaving a space about 5 connectors down
- connect the two in the middle with a grey rod, so the open space is formed like a barrel.
Step 2: The Sides
you will need:
26 special grey connectors
2 grey rods
2 green connectors
1 ball connector
1 connector ball
3 random pieces to fill the space (interchangeable pieces)
- get 12 grey connectors and attach them to a grey rod
- connect the random pieces, green connector, and the ball connectors to the rod as shown
- get 14 grey connectors and connect them so there is a space inbetween each one
- attach the green connector the same place it is one the other side