-Automatic and semi-automatic
-Looks and fires like the halo plasma rifle
-Holds up to 20 rubber bands without spacers, and nearly no limit with them.
- Trigger only fires semi-automaticaly
- Inaccurate when fired quickly.
- Uses 2 modifies pieces.
- Takes a long time to reload.
Suggested use: Primary RBG
Similarities and differences (according to haloapedia)
- The sounds when firing are similar to my plasma pistol.
- General colors and shapes are similar.
- Firing is different when using trigger (1 pull = 1 plasma bolt).
- Can only 20 projectiles (without spacers) compared to 200.
Halo 2 and 3
- Can only 20 projectiles (without spacers) compared to 400.
- The sounds when firing are different to my plasma pistol.
- Firing is similar when using trigger (1 pull = 2 plasma bolts).
- 20% less ammunition.
Halo 1, 2 and 3
- Length width and height are half of the real one.
- Mine is less detailed (e.g. No "fangs").
- Mine does not overheat, nor have overheat vents.
- Dual wieldable.
- Heavy, compared to other hand held knex guns
Step 1: Peices
Dark gray: 26
Light Gray: 8
Comment if I got any of these numbers wrong.
Step 2: Handle
Step 4: Assembly
Step 5: Loading and Firing
Follow the first picture.
Load before you add the exterior.
Hold the handle and shake the gun up and down. To fire more accurately, shake gently. To fire rapidly, shake it move vigorously.
1) Hold the bottom of the gun with your other hand and pull the trigger .The trigger is not supposed to move. Pulling it causes the handle to move.
2) Reset the handle by moving the bottom of the gun backward.