"Low friction barrel
Range: 35-40 feet
" You need a lot of brown knob connectors
"Iron sights aren't that accurate
" small handle
Note: Pictures may not be clear. I don't know how to get rid of that annoying date thing at the bottom right of the picture. If you need help, just tell me :) My first instructable so please don't be harsh.
''WARNING!!! THIS GUN USES A MODDED RED/ GREEN ROD!!!!
This gun is easily modded to have a mag or a hopper but I am too dumb to make one. I need your help!!
Step 1: Part List
2 slot gray: 6
1 slot gray: 4
ball joint female: 1
black Y connector: 1
orange track splicer: 1 (optional)
blue knob: 5
brown knob: 39
White 8 slot: 3
blue : 2
red: 2 + one modded (see picture)
Blue spacer: 13
Some rubber bands
I think thats it... lets get building!
Step 2: The Handle
4. Add step 3 on to a large pannel
5. Add the small pannel
6. Add the last large pannel
Step 3: The Barrel
3. Build ( note the modded red)
7. Attach step 2 onto step 6 as shown (both sides)
8. Add step 3 onto step 7
9. Add step 4 onto step 8
10. Add step 5 onto step 9
Step 4: Trigger
4. Put step 2 onto 2 2 slot connectors then tape them so the green rod doesn't fall out
5. Put the 2 slot one in step 3 onto step 4
6. Put the gray one in step 3 onto step 5.
Step 5: Putting It All Together
2. Put the 2 slot gray connector on the trigger in the middle part of the handle
3. Put back the green connectors
4. Make sure the trigger blue goes into the hole
5. Put the handle on the barrel.
6. Make the ram. ( Its an orande connector on a gray rod taped and wrapped in bands)
7. Put the ram into the barrel
8. Add some rubber bands onto the trigger. It wraps to the other side.
9. Add rubber bands onto the ram and attach them onto the little brown knob.
10. A picture of it ready to shoot
11. Oodammo. It should lock in.