Bullet holder to make it shoot farther
Accurate iron sights
35-40 feet range with two 64# RB's
More power than the 1st version
You can put as many bands as you want onto the ram but it will be really hard to pull back if you put more than 4 RB's on each side.
Bullet spins out of control sometimes when shot
If you need help, just tell me and i'll eat you.
Step 1: Parts
Blue knob: 3
Brown knob: 6
2 slot gray: 7
1 slot gray: 6
Y connector: 2
Blue spacers: 22
Gray spacer: 4
Step 2: Handle
2. Build. Note the tape
4. Put step 3 onto a big panel of step 2. Make sure the tape is facing outwards.
5. Put the small layer of step 2 onto step 4
6. Finish it up.
7-9. This is the big handle. Build this if you have big hands. You should be able to build it by the pictures.
Step 3: Barrel
7. Gahh... build (I should have put 2-7 build...)
8. Get these oranges. There are 13. I secretly put them in groups :) Do you see the groups?
9. Put a orange and step 3 onto step 2.
10. Put step 4 onto step 9
11. Put step 5 onto step 10. Don't forget the orange connectors.
12. Put step 6 onto step 11. Again, don't forget the orange connectors. Not like you will though...
13. Put step 7 onto step 12.
14. All done
Step 4: Trigger
2. Make and gather
3. Attach like so
4. Add the 2 slot gray connector in the middle with the white rod
5. All done
Step 5: Putting It Together
2. Put the trigger and alline them with the hole of the gray connector and the trigger. then put the white rod through.
3. Put the green connector back on.
4. Add the handle to the barrel. Also make sure the blue knob goes in the opening in the barrel.
5. Make the ram but use a black gray rod if you have one. I forgot and used a normal gray rod. :(
6. Put a blue spacer in the hole like shown.
7. Slide the ram in and make sure you get the blue spacer on.
8. Add the rubber band onto the trigger. It wraps to the other side.
9. Add the 64# rubber bands onto the ram and onto the barrel like the picture.
10. How to load.
11. Another way that gets futher distance
12. All done