It is a slide action gun meaning that you pull the slide backwards to cock the firing pin and then the slide returns to its place. The handle is also the magazine to make it more ergonomically friendly. However this and the barrel being wider than each rod does mean that unfortunately it is prone to jamming.
Step 1: Slide
2. Also make 2.
3. You will only need one of these sections as it goes in the centre.
4&5. Now to assemble it, take 5 blue rods and slide them through the holes in the connectors.(note the directions of the connectors. Then slip 10 blue spacers on the ends of the rods.
6&7. Clip the two panels on the blue rods as shown.
8. Make 2 of these.
9. Clip the rods onto the black hand connectors.
10. Make 1 of these.
11. Make 1 of these too.
12&13. Clip 2 Black hand connectors on.
14&15. Fix the two together as shown.
16&17. Attach them to the rest of the slide by clipping the blue rod into the blue connector
The slide is finished.
Step 2: The Barrel and the firing pin
2. Attach 6 white rods as shown.
3. Make 1 of these.
4. Make 1 of these.
5. Slip these over the white rods.
6. Now clip on the other side of the barrel as in the picture.
7. Make 2 of these.
8. Attach them to the barrel.
9. This is very simple, just take a red rod and clip a ball socket on the end and a tan connector to keep it stable.